Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A few of my favorite things..


Okay, so 2010 is winding down and at some point, I'll have to dig thorough my blog archives and see how I shaped up 2010 and if I hit any of my targets for the year. For now, I'll simply share some of my favorite things:


Super tall kitchen cabinets with a "library ladder" to reach them
Seriously, though. How cool would that be???

These gorgeous Jimmy Choo sandals are sitting in a window of a NYC consignment shop
IN MY SIZE
Unfortunately, I have never encountered the shop actually open.
Hopefully, these babies will be fated into my life at a reasonable price!




A rocking chair built for two.
Don't tell me that's not nifty..


Dresses with full skirts.
This one is from ModCloth and rings in at a cool $399.99
Time to find a knock-off!!


Beautiful, colorful wedges for 2011
Nine West, available now for preorder

Uggs. I used to hate Uggs. Until, my feet were freezing in NYC.
I got these shoes for Christmas and they've hardly left my feet since.
I'm in love with them and I want MORE MORE MORE MORE!!



Fanciful luggage.. Just because.
Terrida Upright Trolly - Retail: $1,290.00

Cutesy plates and mugs.
Kate Spade, Sag Harbor Green mug



Forehead kisses. Really now, who doesn't love that?



Claw-footed bathtubs
(Well, clean bathrooms in general)

BRUNCH! I just love brunch!
I can't wait until spring in the city to enjoy a good outdoor brunch again.
Supposedly, Double Crown makes THE BEST bloody marys.
I've never had the bloody mary, but the food was pretty spot on!

This idea. So so cool..



The fact that someone knitted an entire casing for the Financial District Bull

MORE TO COME!

No comments: