Saturday, April 18, 2009

Friends!

Alright, alright! I need to update! The past two weeks have been AMAZING!!! Two weeks ago (as you can see from the below post) some of my bestest friends came to visit the city (and me!) and I had a wonderful, but exhausting weekend with them! Of course, we couldn't see everything in the city, but we did hit some of the major sights! (Chinatown, Times Square, Central Park, FAO Schwartz, Tiffany's) : ) Because my words will do no justice to the weekend, I'll just throw some pictures down so you can see the fun that was had by all! (I hope!!)
















Top: Mebane Friends out for the night in the East Village
Left: Elizabeth, Anna, and Sarah in the "van cab"
Right: Elizabeth, Ashley, Virginia at brunch in Midtown West


We found some pretty interesting people in Central Park -

Exo-facto.

Elizabeth, Sarah, and Ashley - so Vogue in the park!

It was so great having them here for the weekend. It was proof that NYC has the potential to be a fun place. You should all MOVE HERE!!! Yaaay!!!


Maybe, if I stay here, I could get a larger apartment, so we wouldn't have to sleep like this:


Come again soon, friends! I miss having you here!

No comments: