Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thinking of Dads

Today, I spent some time with my thoughts to think about my dad. And, while I was remembering all of the amazing things he has done, and all of the wonderful traits he has, I could only think of his father, my grandfather, who is the reason he is the way he is at all.

I was so overwhelmed with thoughts of how great he was. A man who had everything we all strive for; wisdom, skill, kindness, love, and passion. I miss him. So much.

I love my father dearly and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful person in my life to look up to. I hope each of you took some time today to share time or words or thoughts with your fathers. And to those of you who may be remembering fathers past, I send thoughts of peace your way. For, no matter where they go, we carry them in our hearts. Always.

Happy Fathers Day -

No comments: