Monday, September 10, 2012

Fashion Week Favorites

 
Photo from Zimbio

First favorite from Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Spring 2013 collections - this darling Kate Spade bow dress.  When bubble hems first came on the scene, I HATED them. I remember telling a friend that a bubble hem dress just looked like a longer dress that accidentally got caught up in your underwear. And, sometimes, I still think they kind of do.

But but but but..... I came around to the bubble hem and actually have a few dresses that I LOVE with a bubble hem.  In this case, the hem, coupled with the adorable bow print and the awesome bow clutch just looks oh so right! (Disclaimer: I will never, ever, support wearing socks with heels.... only tiny girls with ruffle socks and patent leather shoes can pull this look off.)

So, hats off to you, Kate Spade!  More Fashion Week favorites coming up!

No comments: