Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Shoe Lust

Simone Rocha Brogues

I can't even tell you how much I adore these Simone Rocha wedges. The lucite heel! The illusion! They are truly works of art! (Yes, I am aware that these were shown at last year's fashion week, but if I had unlimited funds and were going to fashion week (or hell, even just going to the grocery store!) these babies would be on my feet!)  The hardest part would be to choose which style is best!


 Image from Personal Uniform

I think a pony hair shoe is absolute perfection. This may just be at the top of the list. But in black or ivory?
Oh, the CHOICES!


 The cross-stitch details on this pair are extraordinary. 
I can't decide if the solid heel or the lucite heel is better... 

 If you're in love with these shoes as much as I am but your wallet would weep for days months at the expense (we're talking over 1000 smacks, here guys) then Jeffrey Campbell has done a decent-ish knockoff. Hey, you get what you pay for, right? Still.. these lucite heels are a thing of beauty.

No comments: