Friday, January 9, 2009

Twitter


So, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and set up a Twitter account.  So, if you're interested, you can follow what I'm doing all the time.  Not that I'll be updating every 5 min, but you know... 

I'm not sure how I feel about the whole "Twitter" phenomenon... on the one hand, it's kind of cool - having a way to update everyone about how you're feeling and such.  On the other hand, you have different fingers.

Sorry, had to do it.  The flip side is that the Twitter updates can get a little too personal if one becomes obsessed with updating.  Things like, "Feeling gassy", "My snot is yellow!", or "Ugh, can't find my vibrator!" might verge on the unnecessary side.  I promise, you wont see any of those things from me.

Okay, that's it from me now - want to know what I'm doing?  Have a look! -   



No comments: